Monday, April 29, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0 Read-a-thon

Hi guys!!
I thought it could be fun to join a read-a-thon. I'm a super-slow reader and I thought that a read-a-thon may motivate me to read more. :)



The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

My Goals:

Time devoted to reading: I will be reading all week!
Bookish goals: I want to read more books than I usually do... That means about 5-7 books in this whole week. I also want to post something book-related every day on my blog.
Books to read:
I'm not sure if I can read all of them... but I will try!!
The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True The Program (The Program, #1) Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)
The Collector (Dante Walker, #1) Another Little Piece All Our Pretty Songs Confessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions, #1)

You can sign up for this read-a-thon HERE.

Sapir


10 comments:

  1. Good luck! This sounds fun, my holidays are finishing today so I don't know if I will have time but I might sign up. I also need to BC. Looking forward to seeing your results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun reading! I have heard awesome things about almost all of these books, so I'm sure that you'll have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! I haven't got around to signing up yet but will be soon! New follower via Bloglovin and GFC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up for this because I saw this post! It looks so fun! Great selection of books btw. It's so funny how everyone is gearing up for this it's like some big event that we need to prepare for lol.

    ~Emily@Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL so true!! But preparing doesn't always help... I usually read up to two books every week so I have no idea how I can read all of these books in 7 days.. XP

      Delete
  5. Sapir I'm taking part in this too, I haven't got my goals up yet, as I'm unsure about which books I want to tackle. But good luck and I look forward to seeing your updates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the reading! I'm also going to be joining in on Bout of Books in an attempt to get my reading pile down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with this! I've no idea what I'll be reading as I'm away for half of the readathon but you've chosen some great books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun reading! Awesome books selection! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” and “Google+”? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome list of books to read! I have Edge of Never and All Our Pretty Songs on my TBR pile as well so I might actually pick one of them to read during the readathon as well.
    Awesome blog, btw.

    ReplyDelete